Hardware package for your laser scanner workflow as suggested by Leica HDS.
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 (body only - Not Grey Market), 18.0 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed ISO 100 - 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light, Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor (3:2) for shooting at high or low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction, Video Snapshot features for enhanced video shooting options. Comes with camera body, eyecup, wide strap, USB cable, AV cable, battery, and charger.
- 1ea. Sigma 8mm f/3.5 DX EG lens (Canon Mount).
- 1ea. Nodal Ninja 3 MKII Starter Package.
- 1ea. Camera Adapter Rod (make note in comment section during checkout which rod you would like).
- 1ea. 2010-00 Tribrach Adapter.
- 1ea. Pelican 1450 Case - Interior dimensions = 14.62" x 10.18" x 6.00" (37.1 x 25.8 x 15.2 cm) case color may vary with pick and pluck foam insert.
- 1ea. 4GB SD Memory Card.
- 1ea. USB 2.0 High Speed Compact Card Reader.
- 1ea. CD with external workflow.
- 1ea. PTGUI Personal Software License.
Note: Image shows sample packing - all items come in their individual boxes. Customer can easily create custom packing with Pick 'N' Pluck foam interior.
All items are new. We will not accept returns of individual items because of package pricing. If you wish to return this bundle you may do so within 7 days only (15% restocking fee applies). We will only accept returns if ALL items are returned as shipped with original packaging. NN3 MKII Pkg is covered by our own 5yr warranty while other items are covered by their respective manufacturers.
The camera adapter rods are specially machined items, made in the USA, exclusively for users of the Leica Geosystems scanners.
formerly item# L-PKG-T3i
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.