This is the new version Lens Ring for Samyang 8mm F2.8 Fisheye I and II (Fujifilm X-Mount). New design allows full access to focus and aperture rings on the lens.
Lens ring components: LR9+LRP45+Plastic Insert.
Designed for use with the R1/R10/R20/RS1/RS2/M1/M2 Pano Heads, Fanotec lens ring clamps have become popular due to their compactness and ease of use. Fanotec lens ring clamps are built with special attention to the safety of the lens.
Features and Highlights
- Mounted close to the camera to reduce stress on the lens due to gravity of camera body
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions
- Index marks for every 30 degrees for easy alignment of roll of lens.
- Permanently mounted to lens, making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Compact and lightweight
- Arca Swiss Compatible quick release design, can be mounted directly to other Arca Swiss compatible systems.
- Great for use on a monopod or high pole.
- Easy to install.
- Optional advanced rail stop to remember NPP setting.
Note: the Samyang lens is also rebranded and sold as Rokinon or Bower - they are the same lens.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.