Description: A Generation 3 variable gain night vision system designed specifically to produce a high contrast flat field image on a full frame (35mm) digital camera sensor. The variable gain allows the user to manually increase or decrease the gain of the image intensifier tube.
Designed to be installed on any Canon, Nikon, or Sony DSLR camera, or on a wide variety of video camcorders. Use our Canon, Nikon, or Sony Camera to C-mount Adapters to use ALL of the camera manufacturers’ lenses.
Constructed of aircraft grade (6061-T6) aluminum, it has been hard anodized for light weight and durability. Powered by a Lithium battery (AA, up to 40 hours) it does NOT use the camera battery for power. The included eyepiece allows the system to be used in conjunction with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony to C-mount Adapter as a long range night vision pocket scope for surveillance.
An IR Illuminator (905nM) is built-in and can support viewing in total darkness. A low-battery indicator light is visible when looking through the eyepiece. An indicator is also visible in the eyepiece when the IR illuminator is turned on.
Includes a 2 year Warranty.
- Tube Model: MX11769
- Gate Type: Auto gated
- Green P43 standard, Black & White phosphor: available
- Grade Type: Hand Selected
- Variable Gain: Yes,
- Variable Gain Control: Yes
- Halo: 1.0 Max
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 26.0 Min
- Photocathode Sensitivity: 2856K(Typical), 1800 Min
- Electronic Background Input(EBI): 2.0 Max
- Resolution: 64 lp/mm Min
- Life Span: MBTF 10,000 hours Min
- C-Mount Objective Lens: Yes (50mm f/1.4)
- Built-in Invisible to human eye IR Illuminator: Yes (905nM)
- Full-format 35mm Sensor Coverage: Yes with digital camera adapter
- Full Frame Adapter: NO, not needed or required
- Diopter Adjustment: +2 to -6
- Battery Type: AA ( 1 battery included)
- Low battery indicator: Yes
- Battery Life: 40 hours (typical with IR Illuminator off)
- Dimensions (in): 5.3 x 3.1 x 3.0
- IR Illuminator indicator: Yes
- Weight: 20 oz.
- Housing Material: Aircraft grade (6061-T6) Aluminum
- Finish: Hard anodized, type III, black
- Additional supporting brackets: Not required for average type objective lenses
- Pocket scope/hand-held monocular use: Yes, with INCLUDED eye piece
- Warranty: 2 Year
Export of this product is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130
Made in the USA
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.