Level: Amateur - Semi Pro.
Lenses: 8mm - 50mm focal length
Features: Compact, Lightweight, Inexpensive, Durable
Uses: Real Estate, Travel, Hobbyist, Hiker, Amateur
Cameras: Compact, Rangefinder, Micro Four Thirds, smaller DSLR's
Perfect beginner pano head. NN3-MKII has won multiple awards. This low cost model is best suited for panoramic photographers on the go, a popular choice for Real Estate photographers, hobbyists, hikers and travelers alike, any one interested in panoramic photography. Use this tripod head for single row or multi-row panos. Produce stunning super high-resolution panoramas with your point and shoot camera or smaller DSLR's.
- Size - very small and compact making it easy to carry and stow (see specifications).
- Weight: 1lb 1oz (475 grams).
- FULL rotation up and down and all-around.
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR's using smaller lenses.
- NEW Lower rotator design on NN3 MKII, enhancements include: new tension knob without inner lock screw, tension is easily adjusted by simply tightening the knob.
- Available detent rings (click stops) include 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 18, 20, & 24 stops around during full 360° of horizontal rotation.
- Ball bearing detent plunger is incorporated in the MKII rotator for smooth rotation and click stops.
- New precision click ball replaces detent pin. This allows for a more positive feel and decreased wear.
- New precision CNC machined detent rings for better precision.
- Improved detent ring retention mechanism for easy change of detent ring.
- New rubberized metal knurled knobs. This not only allows for better gripping but also creates a better feel and enhanced look.
- Reversible detent rings offer click stops at varying degrees.
- Made to higher precision tolerances than earlier models.
- One knob adjustable resistance for horizontal panning.
All panoramic heads come with full 5 year Warranty protection against manufacturer defects.
Note: The 16-35mm Nikkor lens is not compatible with both the NN3 and NN4 series pano heads.
The Canon EF 8-15mm is very long for a fisheye and may require the use of T-30-III T-adapter which gives a bit of added adjustment length.
Starter Package includes:
- F3106 - Lower Rail
- F3133 - Vertical Rail
- F3124 - Upper Rail
- F3136 - Standard Rotator
- F3132 - UR Knob
- F3125 - VR Knob
- F3115 - Camera Mounting Knob
- F2109 - Camera Plate
- F3150 - 15-0 detent ring
- F3153 - 45-60 detent ring
- F3107 - LR Bass Screw
- F3119 - 1pr Rail Stops
- F3130 - UR Index Ring
- F3128 - UR Compression Washer
- F9202 - Retaining Washers
- F9208 - 3/8-1/4 Screw Adapter
- Hex Key + Misc parts
- Neoprene pouches (2) for the upper and lower rails have replaced the hard case
CONTRACT #: GS-02F-016CA
MADE IN: HONG KONG
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.