Great solution for those needing a leveling device. This exclusive design combines the NN3 MKII with the built-in EZ-Leveler-II incorporating 3 detent options- 6, 8 or 30 stops (60, 45, 10 degrees). Users can also now adjust and fine tune their leveling through the use of 3 easy to turn adjustment knobs. Unlike leveling using ball head or tripod legs, leveling remains stationary after each adjustment.
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII:
Winner of the Editor's Choice Award 2 years in a row as well as the Gold Award, Pixelmania Award, 5 out of 5 ratings from Chasseur Images and Applelinks. The NN3 MKII is best suited for those on the go, a popular choice for Real Estate photographers, hobbyists, hikers and travelers alike. Use for single row and even multi-row. Produce stunning super high resolution panoramas with your point and shoot camera or smaller DSLR's. You can also mount your camera in both landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) orientation.
Pano head features:
- Size - very small and compact making it easy to carry and stow (see specifications).
- FULL rotation up and down and all-around (with smaller cameras and lenses).
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR's using smaller lenses.
- Rubberized metal knurled knobs. This allows for better gripping and feel and gives an enhanced look.
- Made to higher precision tolerances than earlier NN3 model.
- One knob adjustable resistance for horizontal panning.
Benefits of Rotator R-D3L 6-8-30 with built-in new EZ-Leveler-II
- 3 selectable detent interval options. Customers can select a combination of 6, 8, or 30 stops (60, 45, or 10 degrees).
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds by a simple flip of one of three detent levers.
- This rotator allows you to adjust the "zero" angle position (level) quickly and easily by the coordinated turning of three leveling knobs.
- Without moving the tripod, you can point NN in any direction. Many users like to take their shot pointing North for easier reference or when geotagging your images.
- Compact and lightweight. This is probably the most compact and lightweight rotator with leveling base built-in, a mere 350g and a minimum height of 49.5mm.
- R-D3L 6-8-30 Rotator with built-in EZ-Leveler-II.
- Hard shelled carry case with dual zippers.
- 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2).
- Metal Rail Stops.
- Hex Key + Misc parts.
- Quick Reference Guide.
All pano heads come with full 2 yr Warranty protection against manufacturer defects.
Note: The 16-35mm Nikkor lens is not compatible with both the NN3 and NN4 series pano heads
All User Guides and Manuals (html, pdf, doc) - click here
Complete Manual - Nodal Ninja 3 MKII html
QRG - Using Rotator RD3L html
NN3 Translations (some from earlier versions)
Deutsche (German) html
Español (Spanish) html
Français (French) html
Italian (Italiano) html
Nederlands (Dutch) html
Polski (Polish) html
Русский (Russian) html
Română (Romanian) html