NN3 MKII with RD3L 6-8-30 with Built-in Leveler (F3504)
- Nodal Ninja 3 MKII
- Pano head features:
- Benefits of Rotator R-D3L 6-8-30 with built-in new EZ-Leveler-II:
- Package includes:
Level: Amateur - Semi Pro.
Lenses: 8mm - 50mm focal length
Features: Compact, Lightweight, Inexpensive, Durable
Uses: Real Estate, Travel, Hobbyist, Hiker, Amateur
Cameras: Compact, Rangefinder, Micro Four Thirds, smaller DSLR's
Great solution for those needing a leveling device. This exclusive design combines the NN3 MKII with the built-in EZ-Leveler-II incorporating 3 detent options- 6, 8 or 30 stops (60, 45, 10 degrees). Users can also now adjust and fine tune their leveling through the use of 3 easy to turn adjustment knobs. Unlike leveling using ball head or tripod legs, leveling remains stationary after each adjustment.
Winner of the Editor's Choice Award 2 years in a row as well as the Gold Award, Pixelmania Award, 5 out of 5 ratings from Chasseur Images and Applelinks. The NN3 MKII is best suited for those on the go, a popular choice for Real Estate photographers, hobbyists, hikers and travelers alike. Use for single row and even multi-row. Produce stunning super high resolution panoramas with your point and shoot camera or smaller DSLR's. You can also mount your camera in both landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) orientation.
- Size - very small and compact making it easy to carry and stow (see specifications).
- FULL rotation up and down and all-around (with smaller cameras and lenses).
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR's using smaller lenses.
- Rubberized metal knurled knobs. This allows for better gripping and feel and gives an enhanced look.
- Made to higher precision tolerances than earlier NN3 model.
- One knob adjustable resistance for horizontal panning.
- 3 selectable detent interval options. Customers can select a combination of 6, 8, or 30 stops (60, 45, or 10 degrees).
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds by a simple flip of one of three detent levers.
- This rotator allows you to adjust the "zero" angle position (level) quickly and easily by the coordinated turning of three leveling knobs.
- Without moving the tripod, you can point NN in any direction. Many users like to take their shot pointing North for easier reference or when geotagging your images.
- Compact and lightweight. This is probably the most compact and lightweight rotator with leveling base built-in, a mere 350g and a minimum height of 49.5mm.
- Nodal Ninja 3 pano head
- R-D3L 6-8-30 Rotator with built-in EZ-Leveler-II
- Hard shelled carry case with dual zippers
- 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2)
- Metal Rail Stops
- Hex Key + Misc parts
- Quick Reference Guide
All pano heads come with full 5 year Warranty protection against manufacturer defects.
Note: The 16-35mm Nikkor lens is not compatible with both the NN3 and NN4 series pano heads.
The Canon EF 8-15mm is very long for a fisheye and may require use of T-30-III T-adapter which gives a bit of added adjustment length.
User Guides and Manuals:
Complete Manual - Nodal Ninja 3 MKII: html .:. pdf
QRG - Using Rotator RD3L: html .:. pdf
NN3 Translations (some from earlier versions)
Deutsche (German): html .:. pdf
Espaol (Spanish): html .:. pdf
Franais (French): html .:. pdf
Italiano (Italian): html .:. pdf
Nederlands (Dutch): html .:. pdf
Polski (Polish): html .:. pdf
Русский (Russian): html .:. pdf
Romnă (Romanian): html .:. pdf
CONTRACT #: GS-02F-016CA
MADE IN: HONG KONG
All "Fanotec" products come with a 5 year manufacturer warranty, unless otherwise stated in item description.