R10 Static Tilt Head Only - No Rotator or ring clamp included.
A single row pano head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses such as the popular Sigma 8mm and Nikon 10.5mm with more to follow. It is the same as the R1 with the exception of the tilting feature. Each R10 head has a set of 3 built-in static tilt options (0 degree and +/- certain degrees). Currently 4 sub-models with +/- 2.5, +/- 5, +/- 7.5 or +/- 10 degrees are available. When purchasing the R10 Package you have the option to select which tilt you desire and which ring. The ring clamp (not included) mounts directly onto the lens itself freeing up the camera. Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
Features and Highlights:
- Arca Swiss Compatible quick release design.
- 3 precise tilting options (0, +/- desired deg) for use under different applications.
- Modular design. Change to other tilt options by changing the vertical rail.
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole.
- Much easier to use.
- Small nadir footprint.
- Optional spirit level that allows rotation to the side and back for better viewing.
- Optional rail stop that is integrated into the Lens Ring Plate.
Notes: images shown may vary slightly from actual product.
Includes: R10, Case, Screw adapter 3/8-1/4, hex key, QRG.
MFG Part No: U-R10-NOR-NOC
User Guides and Manuals