Features and Highlights
- Modifications to the plastic insert and outer metal ring to allow for reading the focus distance in both landscape and portrait orientations.
- Plastic insert is placed between the outer metal ring and the lens.
- It is contoured to fit the lens and hence increase area of contact.
- Large clamping area to reduce stress on the lens barrel, reducing the risk of damaging the lens.
- Mounted close to the camera to reduce stress on the lens due to gravity of camera body
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions
- Index marks for every 90 degrees in the front and every 30 degrees at the back for easy alignment of roll of lens.
- Permanently mounted to lens, making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Compact and lightweight
- Arca Swiss Compatible quick release design, can be mounted directly to other Arca Swiss compatible systems without using R1 or R10.
- Great for use on a monopod or high pole.
- Easy to install.
- Optional advanced rail stop to remember NPP setting.
Note: improper use of lens ring clamp may cause stress and damage to the lens.
SAVE ON FACTORY IRREGULARS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - CLICK HERE
Save as much as 25%. During production there are occasional paint coating flaws on some finishes which may show signs of irregularity. The manufacturer deems these items as Factory Irregulars (FIR's), places a stamp on the product, and reduces the price. Unless otherwise noted all FIR's come with full 2 year warranty.
Its my first lens ring, I don’t have much reference but it is ok for my work.