V1 vs V2: These are the 1st and 2nd generation of our lens ring. V1 is generally not used until updated to V2.
Samyang I vs II: Samyang produced an upgraded model of some fisheye lens which will marked on the lens barrel as II.
Features and Highlights
- Modifications to the plastic insert and outer metal ring to allow for reading the focus distance in both landscape and portrait orientations.
- Plastic insert is placed between the outer metal ring and the lens.
- It is contoured to fit the lens and hence increase area of contact.
- Large clamping area to reduce stress on the lens barrel, reducing the risk of damaging the lens.
- Mounted close to the camera to reduce stress on the lens due to gravity of camera body
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions
- Index marks for every 90 degrees in the front and every 30 degrees at the back for easy alignment of roll of lens.
- Permanently mounted to lens, making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Compact and lightweight
- Arca Swiss Compatible quick release design, can be mounted directly to other Arca Swiss compatible systems without using R1 or R10.
- Great for use on a monopod or high pole.
- Easy to install.
- Optional advanced rail stop to remember NPP setting.
Note: improper use of lens ring clamp may cause stress and damage to the lens.
Stock Image may vary from actual product.
Advertised price reflective of $109.95 - some rings a little more some a little less. Using dropdown you'll see instant price change.
Please refer to the drop down list above for ongoing list of supported lenses.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.