Introducing the Mecha E1 Automated Rotator + Single Axis Controller.
Due to initial demand shipment may be delayed 2-6 weeks. Orders ship on a first-come, first-served basis. Pre-order date is conservative estimate.
The motorized rotator head will support up to 4.4bs (2kg), including panohead. For use with NN3 MKII, NN3 MK3, R1, R10, R20, RS1, (heads sold separately). Mecha is lightweight, quiet and power efficient. Together with the Single Axis Controller (F9910), it automates the panning axis of Nodal Ninja R1/10/20 series as well as the Nodal Ninja 3 MKII and MK3 and the RS1. The Mecha E1 is NOT recommended for larger Nodal Ninjas (NN6 and M Series) at this time (stronger Mecha Rotators to accommodate greater weights are in development). Together with a "dual axis" controller (also in development), two E1 rotators can be added to motorize Nodal Ninja MK3 pan and tilt axes for multi-row application.
- Supports one Mecha rotator.
- Compact controller with built in battery and charger.
- NCR18650GA high capacity batteries, 7.2v, 3350mAh, 12Wh.
- WiFi remote control from smartphones, tablets, PCs by using simple web page interface.
- Supports linking and controlling multiple controllers via WiFi , connection via a WiFi access point, over the air firmware upgrade and remote control over the internet.
- 3 buttons to run presets stored in the memory, which can be configured via the web page interface.
- 5 LED's to indicate the remaining battery capacity.
- CAM port with opto-isolated trigger for focus and shutter release.
- Multipurpose AUX port (to be implemented with future firmware upgrade) for shutter confirmation, Radio Frequency Start/Stop remote trigger, wired Start/Stop trigger or IR remote emitter etc.
Later versions will follow allowing for larger cameras shooting at longer focal lengths. For product suggestions/concerns and support please visit our forum click here.
Total weight of Mecha E1 Rotator + Single Axis Controller approx. 17.35 oz (492g).
Supports up to 4.4bs (2kg) vertical loading, including panohead, and 1.0Nm turning torque (center of gravity is 8cm from pivot). DSLR's with battery grips may exceed recommended weight load.
14 day money back guarantee
1 year factory warranty
No coupons or discounts honored during this beta stage.
Pricing above is for Mecha E1 Rotator + Single Axis Controller
Available options from drop-down selection:
- F9905: E1 rotator + Single Axis Controller (S.A.Ctrl) +/-$0 = BUNDLED PRICE SAVE $50
- F9905-1: E1+S.A.Ctrl+R1 Adj Tilt Head (F6100) add+$99.95 = BUNDLED PRICE SAVE $70, + FREE CUSTOM HARD CASE
- F9905-2: E1+S.A.Ctrl+R20 Static Tilt Head (F6170) add+$84.95 = BUNDLED PRICE SAVE $65.00, + FREE CUSTOM HARD CASE
- F9905-4: E1+S.A.Ctrl+NN3 MKII NR (F3118) add+$94.95 = BUNDLED PRICE SAVE $65.00 + FREE CUSTOM HARD CASE
- F9905-5: E1+S.A.Ctrl+NN3 MK3 W/NO LOWER ROTATOR PKG (F3305) add+$160.00 = BUNDLED PRICE SAVE $50.00, + FREE CUSTOM HARD CASE
- F9905-6: E1+S.A.Ctrl+NN3 MK3 + NADIR ADAPTER W/NO LOWER ROTATOR (F3307) add+$200.00 = BUNDLED PRICE SAVE $50.00, + FREE CUSTOM HARD CASE
FREE CUSTOM HARD CASE is available for five of the bundled options shown above. Custom cases for other options sold separately.
SA = Single Axis
Ctrl = Controller
This limited first release of the motion control is considered as BETA (hence reduced price). Any needed updates will be via firmware update. We are treating this first production model as beta release. A limited number of prototypes have been tested thoroughly. However, there can be bugs in unforeseen situations or environments. We will fix/ replace beta units if bugs affect the major operation or safety. Firmware is still under active development. Many updates are likely. Firmware update can be done over the air from server once the controller is connected to the internet. It can also be updated via USB cable.
Jan 15th 2019 - B_E_01328
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.