A Generation 3 advanced night vision system designed specifically to produce a high contrast flat field image on a full frame (35mm) digital camera sensor. Constructed of aircraft grade (6061-T6) aluminum, it has been hard anodized for light weight and durability. Powered by a Lithium battery (CR123, upto 40 hours) it does NOT use the camera battery for power. Designed to be installed on any Canon, Nikon, or Sony DSLR camera, or on a wide variety of video camcorders.
Use our Canon, Nikon, or Sony Camera to C-mount Adapters to use ALL of the camera manufacturers’ lenses. The included eyepiece allows the system to be used in conjunction with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony to C-mount Adapter as a long range night vision pocket scope for surveillance. An IR Illuminator (905nM) is built-in and can support viewing in total darkness. A low battery indicator light is visible when looking through the eyepiece. An indicator is also visible in the eyepiece when the IR illuminator is turned on.
Includes a 2 year Warranty.
- Tube Model: MX10160
- Gate Type: Autogated
- Grade Type: Hand Selected
- Halo: 1.0 Max
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 26.0 Min
- Photocathode Sensitivity: 2856K(typical), 1800 Min
- Electronic Background Input(EBI): 2.0 Max
- Resolution: 64 lp/mm Min
- Life Span: MBTF 10,000 hours Min
- C-Mount Objective Lens: Yes (50mm f/1.4)
- Built-in Invisible to human eye IR Illuminator: Yes (905nM)
- Full-format 35mm Sensor Coverage: Yes with digital camera adapter
- Full Frame Adapter: NO, not needed or required
- Diopter Adjustment: +2 to -6
- Battery Type: CR123 ( 1 battery included)
- Low battery indicator: Yes
- Battery Life: 40 hours (typical with IR Illuminator off)
- Dimensions (in): 5.4 x 3.0 x 2.25
- IR Illuminator indicator: Yes
- Weight: 17 oz.
- Housing Material: Aircraft grade (6061-T6) Aluminum
- Finish: Hard anodized, type III, black
- Additional supporting brackets: Not required for average type objective lenses
- Pocket scope/hand-held monocular use: Yes, with INCLUDED eye piece
- Warranty: 2 Year
Export of this product is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130
Made in the USA
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.