Use PTGui v11 to stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image.
Some benefits of PTGui, when compared to other stitching software:
- PTGui can stitch multiple rows of images.
- Create 360 degree cylindrical panoramas, 'flat' partial panoramas and even spherical 360x180 degree panoramas.
- No need to keep the camera level: PTGui can stitch rotated and tilted images.
- Virtually unlimited output size: create Gigapixel panoramas from hundreds of images!
- Layered output allows full control over the final stitched result.
- PTGui stitches most panoramas fully automatically, but at the same time provides full manual control over every single parameter. This enables stitching of 'difficult' scenes, where other programs fail.
- Full 16 bit workflow for best image quality.
- Automatic stitching: create panoramas with just a few mouse clicks.
- Manual mode: full control over the final result.
- Live preview: instantly see the effect of different settings, without the need to stitch first.
- Multi row panoramas: images can be stacked both horizontally and vertically.
- Many panoramic projections.
Listed discounts apply to Nodal Ninja customers having made purchase of a panohead up to 180 days prior. Proof of purchase may be required.
After purchase please allow 1-2 business days for your license key/voucher.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.