The second generation EZ-Leveler-II panoramic head is a must-have photography accessory for photography. Manually adjust your tripod head and camera for a perfect level. Makes for easier stitching of panoramic images and less editing to straightness uneven horizons in your photograph. A must-have photography accessory!
- 2nd Generation as noted by the blue anodized knurled knobs
- 10kg (22lb) max weight loading
- Smooth rotation of knobs
- Head Alignment Knob to point tripod head in any direction
- Small, light, and made with CNC precision
- Comes in a nice hard shelled foam lined zippered case
Note: Not recommended for use with heavier loading with NN nadir adapters due to the added torque.
User Guides and Manuals
CONTRACT #: GS-02F-016CA MADE IN HONG KONG
A must-have photography accessory for panoramic photography. An easy-to-use level with a case for smooth images that make for easy stitching. Shop today.
The Leveler is a must if you want to achieve the best result possible. I use it in conjunction with my Nodal Ninja 6, but you can use it also with a normal ballhead, and I couldn't be happier, easy and fast, they get their job perfectly done. I sincerely suggest this product! Good job Nodal Ninja!