R10 Static Tilt Build Pkg (F6160V)
BEING DISCONTINUED - REPLACED WITH 2ND GENERATION R20
Level: Amateur - Pro - Google.
Lenses: Fisheye 4.5-17mm.
Features: Smallest Pano Head, fits in pocket, repeatable results, fits to lens not camera
Uses: 360x180 Spherical Panoramas, Google Street Views, Google Business Views, Real Estate
Cameras: Any - fit based on lens
Build the best setup for your gear and workflow. The R10 is the smaller, lighter and precision built. Optimized for mirror-less cameras and fisheye lenses. A single row pano head with built in tilt options of +/-3.75 degrees and +/-7.5 degrees, ideal for fisheye with about 180 degrees angle of view along the width of image sensor, such as converted Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 on APSC mirrorless cameras and the new Nodal Ninja 7.3mm F4 Fisheye on MFT system. The lens ring clamp mounts directly onto the lens itself freeing up the camera. Different cameras can be use on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
Features and Highlights:
- Arca Swiss Compatible quick release design.
- Built-in +/-3.75 degrees and +/-7.5 degrees tilt, ideal for single row spherical panorama using (cropped) circular fisheye. Change to other tilt options by flipping the vertical rail.
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to setup.
- Different cameras can be use on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and light weight.
- Small nadir footprint.
- Built-in spirit bubble level.
- 1.5kg (3.3lb) recommended loading
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- 5 year warranty.
Rotator Mini V2 Features:
- Compact and light weight, 46mm diameter and 88g (vs RD4 220g).
- Smooth rotation with lubricated bearings.
- Interchangeable detent ring.
- Available detent rings for lower rotator, 90 deg, 60 deg, 30 deg, 36 deg (one ring included and installed with rotator).
- New rotator locking knob for use on Fanotec Carbon Fiber Aerial Poles.
- R10 Tilt Head
- Arca-swiss compatible lens ring clamp.
- Rotator Mini V2 your choice of pre-installed detent ring (90 deg, 60 deg, 30 deg, 36 deg).
- Neoprene soft case.
- 3/8-1/4 thread adapter.
- Hex key.