Freedom360 Mount (J0010)
The original 360-degree video mount for Hero4/Hero3+/Hero3 cameras
Use your own six Hero4/Hero3+/Hero3 cameras to record videos for full spherical immersive video. Hold the video rig in any direction, no nadir blind spot to worry about. Simply capture everything around the rig, without obstructions.
The original 360180 degree mount for GoPro Hero4, Hero3+, and Hero3 cameras: 360 video made easy
The Freedom360 allows you to use (your own) six Hero4/Hero3+/Hero3 cameras (black and silver models) to record six videos that can be stitched into a full spherical, equirectangular 360 video. The original and innovative geometry gives you the freedom to hold the rig in any direction, no nadir blind spot to worry about. Capture everything around the rig, without obstructions.
Simply insert the Hero4/Hero3+/Hero3 cameras (6) into the appropriate slot, fix them in place with the numbered mounting braces, mount it to the support you are intending to use (i.e. monopod), and start recording with the WiFi remote that comes with the Hero3+/Hero3 black, or purchase it separately with the Hero4. We recommend using the black models throughout.
Included in the package:
- Freedom360 Mount (black)
- 7 lens caps for the Hero4/Hero3+/Hero3 cameras
- Protective pouch with rain cover (made by ThinkTank)
- 3/8 to 1/4 bushing (the Freedom360 mount has a 3/8 female connector)
- Replacement screws (for the camera braces)
Cameras not included
- Carbon-Fiber monopod (15-20mm tube diameter on the (thin) camera end, light stand, microphone stand, boom pole or similar rigging.
- Mini tabletop tripod (acts as a stand for the carbon-fiber pole)
- Super clamp (suspend the carbon-fiber monopod from the ceiling)
- Counter weights (1.5-2.5kg), depending on your shooting requirements
- Motion-stabilizing gyro (i.e. http://www.ken-lab.com/what-s-new/new-x-series-3-axis-gyros)
- 5x conversion kit (if you prefer to shoot 4-around, 1-up)
Specs, Technical Features, and Color Options
- Total weight with cameras: 525gr
- Weight without cameras: about 85gr
- Rock-solid design, made out of tough Nylon (Polyamide)
Size: less than 10x10x10cm (lens to lens to lens),
making it the most compact and stable video rig in this class
Technical features (output depending on which Hero3 camera you are using)
- Estimated battery life time: 60-75 min recording, highest quality, WiFi on
Equi-rectangular size (approximately):
- Hero3 black: 56002800 at 24, 25, 30 and 48 fps, 3600x1800px at 48 and 100 fps (protunes)
- Hero3 silver: 3600x1800px at 25, 30 and 48 fps (protunes)
- Hero3 white: 3600x1800px at 25 and 30 fps
Dome-projection sizes (Hero3 black max res) (approximately):
- 180180 deg: 2800x2800px at 24, 25, 30 and 48 fps
- 210210 deg: 3200x3200px at 24, 25, 30 and 48 fps
- 270270 deg: 4150x4150px at 24, 25, 30 and 48 fps
The Freedom360 rig is by default black to match the look of the cameras and make it suitable for professional shoots, especially if you turn off the LED and the beepers off the Hero3 cameras. Should you require a custom color (almost any color is possible), contact us via email (min $100 surcharge).
PLEASE ALLOW 3 BUSINESS DAYS TO SHIP
The most stable and compact camera mount for nadir-free 360 video photography. Fits 6 GoPro Hero Cameras for the best 360 video rig around. Shop today.